RE: [IP] how do you time your basal corrections?

Your b.g. isn't supposed to go down more than 30 points during a basal
check.  I'd say your basals were pretty much in control with what you sent.

It depends what your goal is (150 or 120 or whatever) and keep that number
in mind while you're checking.

Also, it says that our fbs should be almost the same number as our bedtime
number...that never works for me but as long as I'm not doing lows, I'm
happy :) :) :)

I know I have to change mine when I ovulate because all I get are lows
throughout the day and have to treat them...I change .1 less all the way
through.  When b.g. start rising again, I go back to my original.

Good luck..it's all trial and error.
Kathy B.