Re: [IP] Phys Ed advice needed

> My question is how do we approach a daily exercise class that varies
> in intensity and timing?  The focus is on both aerobic and anaerobic
> exercises. The class is 45 minutes long.

this type of exercise at my daughter's school was rarely enough to
make much of a difference in basal requirements. What really got her
was the workouts and games for sports teams. This was significantly
more intense and did cause some lows until we figured it out.
Swimming is another matter. But since the pump is usually off and the
time is short (45 min) I would think you could discount that as well
if bg's are ok pre-swim.