Re: [IP] Gram scale

> Does someone know of a non electronic gram scale?
> I haven't found a non battery operated scale that should be able to
> show in less then 10 gram increments.

Go to a resturant suppy house and look at the Pelouzi(sp) scales.
They also have a web site somewhere. The one you want is for portion
measurements and has a KNOW in the middle of the dial to set the zero
poing easily. If you really want one of these (Lily has one at home)
it is best to get the desired model number and have it ordred. As I
recall it was about $50 - $60 bucks more or less and is graduated in
grams and ounces.