[IP] A reason for being greatful for the pump...

I feel  really great full for the pump as I have more flexibility, one problem
that I have is that my spouse is not really supportive of my db, she feels that
since I have it , she does not want to revolve her life arround my db problems. as
a result, I have had fairly bad controll, since she does not want to eat dinner
till between 930 and sometimes as late as 11. which means I sleep on it, get fat
and have high bs. also, does not like to cook. So one remedy is that before I
leave work, I have a "substancial snack, whic fills e up (would guess 30-40 carbs)
then I eat light when I get home, some times not at all, and as a result, can take
insulin as needed

David R