Re: [IP] Warning: Minimed insulin reservoir escape hazard

When I went for the first training on my MM 508, I was
told that it should remain in its protective cover at
all times.  This was to protect the wearer from the door
comming open and the entire reservoir contents emptied
in to the wearer.  Actually i was told a story about
someone not wearing their pump in its protective case
having just that thing occuring.  Currently my minimed
508 is Naked, but it is also not in my pocket, it is in
my bra, not much room for movement there.  Otherwise
curely blue is in the neoprene case.
       Wendy, Curley Blue,mm50, Moe,my meter, and larry
the Lancet..together we are the 4 stooges.