Re: [IP] Re: Mary Ann Cera -pump info.

  Thank you so much for responding.  I was especially impressed when you said
you feel "normal" now that you are on the pump.  Thanks for all your input
and the web site address.  I am going to that site after I finish reading the
other responses I've received.  I have a notebook in front of me, taking down
notes, and going to various sites.  I am so thankful to everyone who has
responded.  It's nice to know others are going through or have gone through
what I have.  Diabetes is a very difficult illness to control and it's a
comfort to know there are others in cyberspace that can help.  Thanks again
for your input!  Take care!!!
                               Mary Ann