Re: [IP] Warning: Minimed insulin reservoir escape hazard

Andrew Andersen wrote:

<<I removed my pump from my pocket to find that the hinged area
 holding the reservoir was open, and that the reservoir had fallen out
of  the pump.  Worse yet, when I went to put the reservoir back in place, I
found that the plunger was depressed below where it had been earlier,
Have others had this experience??>>

Yes!!!!!! I had the same thing, and believe it or not a friend of mine had
to be hospitalized for the same thing. I sent mine back to them for
inspection. and they found no problem.
I had my story posted here in IP I can't find it with the search.
Make sure to wear the pouch, or put a rubber band around it.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels email @ redacted
Friends With Diabetes - For Jewish people with Diabetes
Join our discussion list at