Re: [IP] 508 leather case

In a message dated 8/22/2001 10:03:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'm a little confused.  If I put my MM 508 in its leather case to help with
> static, do I still need to put a dryer sheet in it also?  I thought the
> leather case took care of the problem.
> Rose

I had a problem with the static and Minimed sent me there newest case. The
way I understood it was that if you are using the newer case you didn't need
the dryer sheet. The rep told me to use the dryer sheet when I had my old
Hope this helps, Heather W.