Re: [IP] hi-2manykitties - pump tubing and 2manykitties

In a message dated 8/22/2001 9:39:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Well not really for we can always talk about how the kitties go after our
> tubing.  I never had a problem until we acquired five kittens.  One in
> particular goes straight for my tubing even if she has to stick her head
> under my shirt.  It's actually pretty funny.  And boy can they bite into it
> fast, but no problems as of yet with any punctures.

I too have a little kitten that lives to chase my tubing when I am getting
dressed! They are the funniest, sweetest animal. I love them. My cats also
know when I am not feeling well because they are right by my side. They make
my life more complete. I have never had any problems yet either with my cat
going after the tubing.

Heather W.