[IP] Re: Mary Ann Cera -pump info.

Hi, I am 28 yrs old and am one the Minimed 508 pump. I have been a diabetic
for 21 yrs. and on the pump for 1 yr. I love it and wouldn't give it up. My
sugars sounded simular to what you are having now before I went on the pump.
I love the freedom and I now even forget I am a diabetic. The thing I love
the best is not having to excuse myself from the table to go and take a shot
when dining out. I never imagined I would feel like a normal person w/o
diabetes but I actually do. Before the pump I felt terrible when my sugars
would go from 27 to 500. I was exhausted all the time and hated feeling this
way. The Minimed Corp. is great. The reps are very helpful. You can visit
there website and request info. about any of the pumps they offer. That is
how I got started. I got the info. in the mail and took it to my dr. and
talked it over with her. The site is Minimed.com I hope this helps.

Good Luck! Heather W.