[IP] Question about the waist pouch

You wrote:
Does anyone use the Minimed waist pouch?  How
comfortable is it?  I am looking to use it at night,
when sleeping.  Any opinions/advice would be
greatly appreciated.
My response:
I love it.  I bought one before I started on the pump,
and have slept in it every night since.  (I have
bought a few replacements through the years).  At
first I had to slide it around so the pump was in my
back (I sleep on my side mostly), but now I leave it
in the front and don't ever feel it.  I was afraid to
leave the pump unattached - I was sure I was get out
of bed and hit it against something.
I also wear it under baggy, comfortable clothes.
Try it, you'll like it!
pumping since 10/95

Do You Yahoo!?