[IP] Keep it in the case

SNIP>>>>>Shortly afterward, I removed my pump from my pocket
to find that the hinged area holding the reservoir was open, and that
the reservoir had fallen out of  the pump.  Worse yet, when I went
to put the reservoir back in place, I  found that the plunger was
depressed below where it had been earlier,  and evidently the
plunger had been forced down while in my pocket,
 forcing an unknown quantity of insulin into my system.<<<<SNIP

IMHO, this is just one more reason to always keep your pump in
the case.  It avoids doors opening, avoids ESD problems, keeps
the pump cleaner, avoids accidentally hitting buttons, protects in
case of an accidental drop, whether on that tile floor, cement, or in
the toilet!  It just seems to me it is like insurance.  Keep it in the
case.  Course, I don't give a hoot who sees mine, wear it on my
waistband, in my pantyhose, whereever it goes, I am just so
grateful for this "portable pancreas" keeping me in numbers
like"6.3" for several years.   Love my MM and it's case.
Bonnie Richardson