No Subject

<<Please , people, check out the IP website under
the books Icon.  these
books are listed there, and are sold through
Amazon.com.  When you buy from
our website, we get a rebate a the end of the
month that partially helps us
maintain this site.  Please check us out first.>>

Do you offer discounts like Amazon does.  I was able
to get the "Pumping Insulin" book for only $16.75 from
Amazon.  Other places I checked were charging $19.99.
I am on a tight budget and every penny counts.  If I
can find an item cheaper from the IP website then yes,
I definately will order from here.

Mystie =)

Do You Yahoo!?