Re: [IP] MM Reservoirs - quality control

> Our supplies are delivered through Apria Health Care and not
> sshipped directly from Minimed.  I'm beginning to wonder if it has
> anything to do with how they store them prior to shipment.
> Has anyone else found this problem amongst the MM reservoirs?

A few years ago BC/BS tried to force us to use Apria for supplies. I
got them to relent when every time I called for supplies, Apria never
had them and had to order them. I would definetly check the dates on
the materials you get from Apria to make sure the supplies are not
stale. And complain vigorously to your insurance carrier directly
about the problem.