Re: [IP] (no subject)

       So u do use both the insulin and the glucophage?  Are u on the pump?
Does this lower your sugars drastically?  And does the glucphage come in
different dosages?  Sorry for all the questions I'm just reaaly considering
in taking both.  My doctors never even given me the idea or option in trying
to use its method to lower my bg.  I need to find a new endo she's a good
endo but she has no clue about the pump.  She learned about the same time I