Re: [IP] MM Reservoirs - quality control

>All of a sudden Anthony's sets were taking perfectly, no down time and his
>bg's were back in range.  Every once in awhile I would get a reservoir
>that was stiff like the old batch.  When we used it, we would again have
>that 12-15 hour delay in his bg's.

That is bazaar. I guess the insulin must be leaking around the plunger
which is then self-sealing after awhile. The MM pumps have a positive
action drive system that should alarm if the plunger is not moving for some

I assume you do see insulin dripping from the cannula when you prime the
pump to take the mechanical slack up.