Re: [IP] square wave and dual wave boluses

>        I never used either.  I've been on the pump for almost two yrs.  I
>have model 507c.  Can anyone tell me what are they used for exactly?

I very successfully use a  a dual wave for my "Ballpark Meal" - Italian
Sausage & Bun - 30g + Potato Chips - 15g + Large bucket of Popcorn - 65g.
Lots of fat here plus probably uncounted carbs in the sausage. For this I
bolus 11.5u (Humalog) immediately plus 3.0u over 6 hrs.