Re: [IP] 508 leather case

Hi Rose, I seem to be one of the ones with an unusual amount of static problems.
I use both the leather case and a small piece of dryer sheet.  I still have
static problems, always in the middle of the night.  If you don't have any
trouble, just use the case.  If you have trouble, try putting in the dryer sheet
also.  Others seem to be just fine when using the case.  I've come to the
conclusion that it has something to do with my waterbed.
<<<I'm a little confused.  If I put my MM 508 in its leather case to help with
static, do I still need to put a dryer sheet in it also?  I thought the
leather case took care of the problem.>>>

Judi in MI
Blanketeer of Polar Fleece Scraps for
See my pictures at
updated 8/15/01