[IP] (no subject)

             Hi it's Lisette again.  I was wondering if anyone here has heard
of being on an insulin pump and using glucophage at the same time.  I was
just asking because I saw someone replying to that method on this site.  I've
been a diabetic for 18 yrs almost 19.  I've been on the pump for almost two.
For the past couple of months my sugars been going up and down.  So maybe I'm
insulin resistant.  Well, I'm going to ask my doctor about this method.  Does
anyone have suggestions or now of this method?