Re: [IP] Thigh pouch

I have a MM thigh pouch and had trouble keeping it up.  It always seemed to be
slipping down.  I went to Joann Fabric in the notions section and bought a
couple of old fashioned garters.  I stitched them onto a very small piece of
elastic, so there was one at the top and one on the bottom.  Now, I hook those
garters so one is on my undies and one is on the pump band.  It works great and
I no longer have the feeling of the band slipping down.

Judi in MI
See my pictures at
updated 8/22/01