       Ashley Hi, My Name is Lisette.  I just want to let you know where
there's a will there's a way.  I'm 24 and I where lots of dresses.  I know it
gets frustrating.  Especially if you want to look pretty to have this bulge
sticking out.  Well, I've worn halter top dresses which form out on the top
and gone out a little on the bottom and I put the pump on my panties.  I take
the leather case off so it's not so bulky and I just clip it to my panties.
Or you can put a pear of biker shorts under neat also.  I know to well
forming dresses this won't work.  But what will work also is you take the
clip off take the leather casing off and put in the middle of your bra
between your chest and the bra. I'm not big busted. And this works.  So if
you are big busted you might even feel more secure.  I know it's frustrating.
 But where there's a will there's a way don't get so upset.  I'm sure you'll
look pretty in whatever it is u decide to wear.  Also don't listen to
people's rude comments.  Sometimes people feel that there helping when in
fact they only make maters worse.  Good Luck.