RE: [IP] How do you bolus for pasta?

For me, it depends on the type of pasta I am eating.

I found that the rotini's fare much better for me and I actually take a cup
measurer and measure that way...b.g. do well for me when I bolus for that
type of pasta.

I do not eat Italian food outside of the house especially if it has tomato
sauce or is fried.  I am Italian and can cook it much better at home :)....

However, I usually love to try the specials that they have....anything that
I wouldn't make at home is a new adventure to me in a restaurant so I'll
always try that.

Try to be careful to eye how much you will be eating and guestimate the

I know for lots of people pasta is a biggie and raises the b.g...

perhaps you can use the ratio that someone else wrote to me for Chinese food
and add 10 gr. carbs to your total and see if that helps...
Kathy B.