[IP] Looking for other Kindergarten-pumper Moms!

Hi all:  Our son starts kindergarten in a couple weeks and I would LOVE to
talk to other Moms of pumper-kids who are either going this year or who have
experience from other years (while pumping.) I would like to know what you did
to prepare the school, teacher, kids in the class etc.  What did you send as
info etc. What about recess and quick-sugars and bolusing etc.

Email me privately and I would love to start a support group online for all
this. E-mail pals.

Take care and please write as soon as you can!

(mom to 5 year old pumper, email @ redacted)