[IP] Audio Bolus & Waist Pouch

Something else I have found very helpful when wearing a dress and having my
pump secured in my waist pouch, is using the audio bolus feature. The only
problem I had once was being in a crowded restaurant and it wasn't easy to
hear the beeps. I love the audio bolus feature on my MM 508. The first time I
put my waist pouch on, I thought 'this isn't going to work' it itched. But
after I had it on for a little while I got use to it. Now it's very
comfortable, except in the extreme heat & humidity. It serves as a sweat

Karen ;-)