[IP] Square Wave Bolus

FYI: I had just the opposite results when eating pasta, my sugar dropped. I
realize that we are all different and the way we digest our food and absorb
insulin. I tried the square wave bolus and after a couple of times it worked
great! Maybe you could use the square wave or other optional bolus when eating
something like pasta, etc. It's something you can talk to your endocrinologist
/diabetes educator about if you're unsure. With my experience I square wave my
regular bolus amount 1u / 15 gm of pasta, but spread it out over 2 to 2 1/2
hours. Hope this helps.