Re: [IP] Started pumping yesterday

I think it is great how a little fellow (and
fellowetes) can bounce back so quick. Maybe that isn't
the right term but let me explain. As adults we tend
to over-react to changes such as havin the pump, 'How
am I going to survive this 24/7 thing'. But kids take
it all in stride It's part of life and they get on
with it. I am so envious of children sometimes! I also
think it is great that the school is so pro-active
about the pump. I have heard so many bad things, a lot
from this list, about teachers and others school
personnel that just seem not to care! A gold star to
your son's teachers! I hope all turns out well as I am
sure they will! (passing Sean a cyber sugar-free
sucker for being a trooper)
Dave