[IP] Amy: off to college

Hi Amy,

Sorry to hear you've had such a rough summer.  Do you have friends at
college who know what's up?  Is there a diabetic support group on campus
or in the community?  Of course, you always have us.

It sounds like you are a very strong person.  Keep that in mind as you
venture off to college.  Look at what you've endured thus far.  I don't
know if this is your first year, or if you are a returning student, but
I remember college to be one of the funnest times of my life.... even
though that's when I was diagnosed with type I diabetes.  Try to enjoy
the good parts of this time, and not let your latest illness bring you

Before you know it, you will be finished with your course of
antibiotics, and will be much more concerned about getting to your

Take advantages of the resources around you...... and have fun!