Re: [IP] hi-2manykitties - pump tubing and 2manykitties

At 09:46 PM 8/22/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>I just wanted you to know I love your screen name! It's so cute. I have three
>cats of my own and just noticed your name. (Sorry off the path of insulin

Well not really for we can always talk about how the kitties go after our
tubing.  I never had a problem until we acquired five kittens.  One in
particular goes straight for my tubing even if she has to stick her head
under my shirt.  It's actually pretty funny.  And boy can they bite into it
fast, but no problems as of yet with any punctures.

Fran, with 13 felines :-)