Re: [IP] Emotional High Blood Sugar(BS)

Thanks lots!!
Richard

----- Original Message -----
From: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 8:27 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Emotional High Blood Sugar(BS)

Richard I know it's hard going thru laser treatments.  I've been there with
both my left eye and my right just keep your head up.  Unfortunately I lost
my vision on my right.  And 4 month after I had my daughter in 1999 I went
for surgery in my left because I was almost losing my eye sight thank God I
didn't I have 20//25 vision now on my left.  Please don't give up and go to
your eye exams regularly.  I'm 24 yrs old.  I' ve been living with diabetes
for 19 years I know it's hard but life is hard in general.  I'm not giving up
so don't u either.  Don't let your sad emotions overcome u.  your worth
having a healthy happy life.

             Lisette