Re: [IP] personal attacks

I've noticed not just "flaming", but a lot of people
responding to someone's frustrations by dismissing
them. If you've never had problems with your pump that
made you question it's usefulness to you, good for
you. But be careful when responding to a frustrated
pumper with talk about how they'd be crazy to quit
pumping or to stop whining, etc. Sometimes we all need
to just feel sorry for ourselves and talk about it
with someone who understands. If you don't understand
a post, ask the poster about it, but don't respond
with boasts or name-calling. This is basic stuff,

Do You Yahoo!?