Subject: [IP] Question about the waist pouc

Kelly, I use the waste pouch at night when I sleep. I usually just wear a
tshirt to sleep in so this works well. You can either wear over or under your
clothes. I am a very restless sleeper and have yet to have a problem with the
pump in my sleep. I keep it lose enough so that whenever I turn over or move
I can just slide it around to wherever I want it to be. On the rare occasion
when I do sleep the whole night without waking the pouch and pump have been