No Subject

Hey Ashley!
      I know how you feel! I had a really bad day on Monday, and I needed to
get it off my chest and I have read all the posts since, and it seems like
noone really seemed to care or comment. Then I read all the negative answers
you got and felt like maybe I am better off not getting any response. I have
learned a lot from the post, and will continue to read the posts, but I feel
really bad that some people are so quick to make mean comments, don't we get
enough of that from the people we try to educate about diabetes? I find it
hard to be able to recommend this site to anyone, feel like I would have to
say " don't pay attention to the rudeness, and you can find some good useful
info. inbetween!"
                             Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download : http://explorer.msn.com