Re: [IP] Re: sport guard

In a message dated 8/22/2001 5:31:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> While we are on a roll, Does anybody ever use those little blue clips
> entitled "Infusion set tubing clamps" that are found in the disposable power
> kit? LOL Sharon

I had to call MM the other day and when the rep was talking me through all
the tests to perform on the pump I had to use that blue clip to test the no
delivery alarm on the pump. He had me put the tubing through the clip and cut
off the path for the insluin to flow through. I just assumed that this was
all they were good for.
Heather W.