Re: [IP] Question about the waist pouch

I use the MM wasteband alot. I also use it sometimes to sleep in. I find it
comfortable. I sometimes where it with clothes that have no pockets. When I
wear my pump clipped to my wasteband it pokes me in the stomach so I wear the
wastband. The only time it has bothered me is when it is hot and humid out. I
also tried wearing it as a thigh pouch when I went to a wedding and wore a
dress. I wouldn't suggest that though. My experience was embarrassing. When I
was l leaving the church and my band started creeping down my leg and there
wasn't anything I could do because I was in a group of people congradulating
the bride and groom then all the sudden it fell to the floor and I hurried up
and hid behind my boyfriend and disconnected it and ran to the bathroom to
put on the right way. I was having a hard time not having my pump show
through my dress. I guess that's why it's called the wasteband and not the
wasteband/thigh band.But overall I think it's comfortable.

Heather W.