[IP] Question about the waist pouch

I have the MM waist pouch and I find it to be very comfortable.  I wear it to
sleep in and also sometimes during the day if and when I wear a dress.  It is
made out of about an inch in width velcro strap and a neoprene type pouch for
the pump.  I had to cut the end of the strap much shorter because it wrapped
around my waist at least 3 times so I had enough to make my own leg strap.