[IP] Re:

Ya know, I am too getting really tired of these judgment calls people are
making.  Makes me want to quit the list too, but I am an Admin and want to
continue doing my part to help this list.

I just don't understand why people must feel the need to pass
judgement.  Not that I am the religious type, but not a single one of us
was put on this earth to pass judgement on another.  Until you've walked in
someone else's shoes rephrase your suggestions and / or opinions so that
they come from a loving and caring heart not one of negative and
judgement.  And please don't bother sending these type of messages just to
the person.  That happened to me and it just makes me want to shut my
computer off.  But I remember all the good people and all that I have
learned here and all the support and love I get.

Life is hard enough without diabetes, can't we just be nice.  Remember it
is always a case of YMMV I don't give a damn what it's regarding.  We are
each on our own individual journey whatever that may be and it is no ones
place to pass judgement.

Ashley, I do hope you reconsider.  I do feel your pain and it's no damn
fun.  But remember this list consist more of caring than uncaring in my
humble opinion.  I have made some wonderful loving friendships from this
list that I wouldn't trade for anything.  I have even been fortunate enough
to meet these people in person which has been an awesome experience.  None
if this joy, love, and support would have happened if it hadn't been for
this list.

Sorry other Admin, but I purposely did not cut and paste.  It's been a
crappy day and stuff like this just doesn't help and I felt it was
necessary to keep all that was written.