RE: [IP] Quick-Set - Unreasonalble Response

I think I'm finally starting to understand this whole problem.

I use soft sets too.  I first put the insulin into the reservoir and get out
all air bubbles...then I connect to the tubing and push insulin through
until I see a bit coming out of the cannula.  Then I prime for 5.0 units.
when that is done and enough insulin is coming out, I inject it into the
skin and then I prime .5 after I remove the needle used to insert.

Does this make any sense or help you?
Kathy B.