[IPn] doing well

The response to yesterdays $100.00 challenge from our Massachusetts
member has been excellent with $85.00 contributed so far. So please
won't you shake, rattle, and roll your penny jars and send another
$15 to Insulin Pumpers to complete this challenge.

With other 3400 active forum members, a little over $7.00 once a year
would meet our on-line contribution goals. If everyone contributed
just this small amount I would not have to ask or bother you with
fund raising messages.

For those of you would would like to help in a bigger way,
please consider a challenge donation. To accept your gift
Insulin Pumpers will beat up, harass, plead with, cajole, beg
and otherwise encourage the other list members to match your
contribution -- thus doubling the effect of your challenge.

If you would like to make a small monthly recurring gift,
that is another way to help us with reliable cash flow.

To make a contribution, a challenge gift or continuing
contribution using our secure server, please visit:

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charitys Aid Foundation) on behalf
of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. See

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director