I actually read that you 'had' to wear a certain dress code at work.
I got concerned because I was told to dress a certain way by an oddball boss
when I was 23, and the code kept getting skimpier and skimpier.

I Did say I didn't want to be mean or anything, In fact *I* thought my reply
was the milder of the ones you got. I felt concern over someone being made
to wear tight revealing clothing in the workplace.

I'm sorry you choose to think the worst of me.

-- Jenny Sutherland