Re: [IP] Question about the waist pouch

----- Original Message -----
From: Kelley Mingle <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 7:46 PM
Subject: [IP] Question about the waist pouch

> Does anyone use the Minimed waist pouch?  How comfortable is it?  I am
looking
> to use it at night, when sleeping.  Any opinions/advice would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Kelley in KS
> Dx'd 9/94
> Pumping 8/19/01
>
> Kelly, i have and wear the Minimed waist pouch at night. i keep the pouch
in front over my stomach because i had a low blood sugar car accident four
and a half years ago where i lost 70% of my stomach and haven't slept on my
stomach since. i find it is very comfortable and it is one size fits all and
hooks together with velcro fasteners, which is a plus for me because i live
in New Hampshire and the is where velcro was first designed. And during the
summer it can be used under baggy t-shirts. Peace and love.
bret & Trane, kind of 'blue' MM508