[IP] sport-guard worked great!

Me again :)

Erica, my 13 yr old pumper, spent the day at a water park, in another
province, with her friend's family.  As I expected, she handled everything
perfectly, but she surprised me when she told me she had used her sport Guard
for the whole day!!  Up to this point she wanted nothing to do with it and
preferred to do watersports/swimming disconnected with hookups periodically to
catch up.  Well, she took it upon herself to use the Sport Guard and it worked
perfectly.    What a terrific kid!  And to think I had my cell phone glued to
me for 14 hours in case she called!!  It was a piece of cake for her, a few
more grey hairs for me <VBG>

Barb, mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly
Visit our new website at