[IP] hiding the pump

I salute you.
Many, many worse things can and do happen than having our pump show. Thank
goodness, God has always given me the understanding to accept. I have wore
a pump for 20 yrs. this Sept., and most of the time it shows. I have worn
two hearing aids for almost ten years and have had a certified hearing dog
that goes everywhere with me, for 3 1/2 yrs. I have had to use a white cane
for the last five yrs.
You think people don't notice me where ever I go? They do, but through this
I have meet some wonderful people that I would not of met otherwise. I
think when disabilities are shown and not hidden, the real soul of people
come out.
Good Luck.
Gail and Essie