[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] sports guards

>        I don't want to sound like an idiot but can someone please tell me 
> how
>the sport guard is used and what is it used for?

The sport guard is a clear acrylic box with a soft rubber cap sold by 
MiniMed that provides a waterproof enclosure for the MM 508 pump. You can 
see it at http://www.minimedstore.com/mmt-145.html
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml