[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #378

Holy shit!  I join this list to gain support because I have none and this is
what I get?  I never said my job forces me to wear dresses- that is my
decision.  Sorry I ever came across this lousy web site- thought I'd get
some helpful hints but all i get here is people telling me what a bitch i
am.  I will never show my face around here again.

The very idea you are being forced to wear tight dresses at work is scary in
the year 2001 smacks of sexual harassment. No woman should be forced to>>>