[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #378

Holy shit!  I join this list to gain support because I have none and this is
what I get?  I never said my job forces me to wear dresses- that is my
decision.  Sorry I ever came across this lousy web site- thought I'd get
some helpful hints but all i get here is people telling me what a bitch i
am.  I will never show my face around here again.
<<<

The very idea you are being forced to wear tight dresses at work is scary in
the year 2001 smacks of sexual harassment. No woman should be forced to>>>