RE: [IP] Re: Wearing the pump with a dress is difficult!!!!!!!

I have found that the bra pouch did not work for me.  But, I could simply
clip my pump to my bra to the piece of fabric between the cups (where a
front closure would go).  I clip it so it is touching my skin.  It never
falls off - and I can wear any and every type of shirt without a problem.
This may work for dresses as well.

Hope this helps.