[IP] Re: Wearing the pump with a dress is difficult!!!!!!!

I normally use 2 piece dresses (top and skirt), etc., because the waist of
most dresses is in the wrong place, but I have found that if I wear a dress
that is sleeveless, I can run the pump and tubing out of the armhole and clip
the pump to a belt.  Some dresses button down the front and the pump can be
threaded out that way. It has limits, but I'd never give it up.

I have had no luck with attaching it to bras, and I am not that flat (34B/C).
I'd rather wear the pump on the outside rather than inside where it looks
like a big growth.