[IP] I'm getting a new pump!!!!!!

Finally decided to buy a new pump. I choose the Disetronic h-tron due to the
fact you get two pumps. I've been using a Minimed 506 (named Ole Gray) that
was donated to me and I have been saving my pennies untill I could buy a new
one.I can't wait.I plan to donate Ole Gray to some needy person just as it
was to me and hopefully they will get as good as service from it as I have.
Now then I have two new pumps to name, any Ideas?

Paul Estep( dx 1988, pumping with OleGray since 10/2000)