[IP] cure for diabetes - President's Decison - another view less cynical

From: Jack Granowski <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Re: cure for diabetes - President's Decison

> Call me cynical, but I don't think there ever will be a cure for diabetes.
> At least one that will take the medical companies out of the loop.

...finally emore tA pessimist is someone who is never happy unless
they are
miserable: even then they is not pleased.
come on Jack, cut me a break. and how did the complex invent insulin
dependent diabetes, how did they train those dendritic cells to get all
worked up over insulin, was that withheld too., funny nobody knew about that
until just a few years ago. you can't make a person get IDDM even if you
tried for years. Its even hard to get rats to be isulin deficient. Please
supply me a few research papers in this area. spot