Re: [IP] MM Pump replacement- Shelly

> > And have you tried any of the bra holders for the
> > pump. on the minimed web
> > site they have two, one for inside the bra on the
> > breast and another for
> > hanging on the bottom of the middle of the bra.
> I'm a 36 B, and the bra holder doesn't work at all for
> me.
> Good luck with these frustrations. I have them too.
> Catherine

let me say again, (as another 36 B)  i have found the "bra
pouches" useless to hang from my bra, but /perfect/ to hang from my
underpants, putting my pump down at my thigh, about where it would be if
my dress/skirt had pockets...  definitely worth giving it a
try....  (also, if you go for old style "stockings and garters" which i
often do, as my legs are quite long, and the usual "pantyhose" style
don't always want to come all the way up, and i can extend garters as far
as necessary...  pumps fit perfectly in the top of one's stocking  and is
similarly out of the way...  (and the sexiness of the garters and
stockings makes up for the irritation of finding a place to put sky or
diamond when i'm in a vain mood....))   we're all smart and
creative...  we should be able to come up with more possibilities....

anyway, these are my favorite methods....  anyone else have a clever
"trick" they'd like to share?

and sky
dx'd 3/89
assimilated 10/99