Re: [IP] MM Pump replacement- Shelly

> > Ashley, i can't believe how vain you seem to be.
> why can't you just wear a
> dress with a belt at the waist where you can sew a
> hole for the tubing to go
> through and wear the pump on the outside of the
> belt?

Not all dresses are conducive to having HOLES cut in
them. And if  you were frustrated with pump placement
(especially in a professional situation where you are
required to dress nicely) would you start wearing
suspenders, funny hats or sleeve or sock garters, or
something hopelessly out of fashion and be miserable
and uncomfortable, or would you ask your fellow pump
users to listen to your frustration and possibly
offfer advice?

> And have you tried any of the bra holders for the
> pump. on the minimed web
> site they have two, one for inside the bra on the
> breast and another for
> hanging on the bottom of the middle of the bra.

I'm a 36 B, and the bra holder doesn't work at all for
Good luck with these frustrations. I have them too.

Do You Yahoo!?